Recommended by The International Trichology Congress, our first-ever Wellness tool, The Scalp Exfoliator and Massager is a multi-tasking marvel with dual teeth that help to detox the scalp & clear product build-up, all while giving you massage-based TLC too.
Use with shampoo to help detox the scalp
Helps reduce product build up
Easy to use curved shape with grip
CLEAR YOUR HEAD
A healthy scalp means healthy hair
Healthy hair starts at the scalp
Buff away dead skin cells and product build up
Increase blood circulation to your scalp
Clear your head and start your hair care routine the right way
Use alone or with a hair treatment, the winged design uniquely fits all hand sizes without slipping – even in water.
All hair types
1. Apply shampoo, oil, or treatment and use the tool to distribute throughout the scalp and hair.
2. Use small circular motions to help detox, cleanse and massage the scalp.
Not suitable for detangling.
Not suitable for sensitive scalps or inflamed/broken skin.
1. Well, well, wellness. It looks like you’re ready for a happier scalp. Start by slipping your fingers through the wings and find a comfortable fit. Use for up to 3 minutes.
2. Use alone or pair with your favourite shampoo, oil or treatment, it’s easy to use on wet or dry hair – simply press to control the level of pressure.
3. For exfoliation, move the tool against the scalp in a circular motion, or use sweeping strokes starting from the front of the scalp to the nape of the neck.
4. For massaging, press down on the scalp with the brush over the scalp to stimulate pressure points.
5. Enjoy your healthy scalp! We guarantee the results will go straight to your head.
6. Do not use with heat.
Tangle Teezer hairbrushes are made from plastic. They do not contain latex .
Tangle Teezer hairbrushes can be recycled.
What are the benefits of using a scalp brush?
Bringing a scalp brush into your hair care routine has a whole bunch of benefits for your health, your head and, of course, your hair!
Helps with dandruff:
Scalp massager brushes help to remove the build-up of old skin cells and product that can lead to an itchy, flaky scalp and that telltale dandruff.
Helps to massage the scalp:
Massage is not only super relaxing but it also has a host of health benefits. A scalp massaging brush can help you get that spa experience at home and stimulate those pressure points that give you brain tingles.
Stimulates the scalp and hair follicles:
That tingly feeling you get when you exfoliate? That’s your hair follicle being unblocked and stimulated, allowing your hair to grow stronger and healthier.
Increases blood circulation:
Your blood carries all the lovely nutrients and oxygen around your body – and your skin loves it. Exfoliating encourages blood circulation to your head, so it gets all the nutrients it needs.
Helps to get products in and out of your scalp:
Not only do scalp brushes remove the leftover products that can lead to dandruff, but they can also help apply products – from oil treatments to anti-dandruff shampoos – deeper into your scalp.