Hydrogel patches for under-eye circles, bags and wrinkles. They contain the antioxidant benefits of marine algae.
Use the spatula to separate the patches and place them under your eyes. Lay back and relax for 20 minutes. Remove them and dab the remaining serum into the skin, gently tapping the upper eyelid and beneath the eyebrows.
This eye-area specific hydrogel mask is enriched with antioxidant-rich Algae, Spirulina and Chondrus Crispus. The formula also features soothing herbal and botanical extracts along with deeply hydrating ingredients like Hyaluronic Acid (HA) to keep the skin beautifully conditioned and plumped up. Regular use will help balance and brighten the delicate skin under the eyes to promote a clear, smooth, and youthful complexion.
1) Spirulina Extract With vitamins A, E, proteins and beta-carotene it promotes cell renewal and acts as an antioxidant. It also contains amino acids to maintain hydration, strengthen and revitalise skin.
2) Algae Extract A powerhouse of nutrients and minerals it can help draw out toxins while it also conditions, hydrates, softens and detoxifies the skin.
3) Allantoin A non-irritating ingredient that soothes while it effectively softens and protects the skin. In addition, it also helps promote cell proliferation and longevity.
4) Chamomile Flower Extract This soothing botanical extract is known for its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties as well as its ability to help clear pores and calm skin.
5) Sea Kelp Extract Because of its rich iodine, mineral, anti-oxidant and natural anti-inflammatory aspects it’s believed to moisturize, soften and help skin retain its moisture.