The PERFECTING BLENDER DUO is designed with EcoFoam® Technology in two sizes and densities to create a camera ready look.
The Large Base Blender is soft and flexible to create light, buildable makeup application.
The Mini Detail Blender is firmer for more precise and detailed coverage
Use sponge wet or dry. When using wet, squeeze excess water until damp. Apply makeup in a “stippling” or “bouncing” motion to blend product into skin.
Flat surface to apply product on large surface areas
Round base to seamlessly blend lines
Wedge-like tip to guide precise straight lines.
Extend the life of your sponge, and get rid of bacteria by cleansing sponge weekly.
1. Submerge the sponge under running water.
2. Remove sponge from water and add a few drops of the EcoTools® Brush Shampoo.
3. Squeeze sponge repeatedly until soap begins to lather. Continue to squeeze, but do not pinch or rub to avoid rips.
4. Rinse under water, continuing to squeeze to remove suds.
5. Under clean water, rinse sponge to remove sponge and makeup buildup. If buildup is still present, repeat steps 1-5.
6. Squeeze out extra water with towel and lay flat to dry.