A 100% plant-derived Laundry Wash suitable for most fabric types. High pH for superior cleaning of your regular washing.
- Can be used for either machine or hand washing
- 100% plant-derived ingredients
- Leaves a light fragrance post-wash
- Gentle, non-toxic formulation with no sulphates, synthetic fragrance, petroleum distillates, PEGs, enzymes, optical brighteners, bleach, EDTA or quaternium
- Safe to use around babies and pets
- No downstream environmental damage
- Greywater safe
- Enriched with natural enzymes
- Made in Australia
A 500ml bottle lasts 50 hand washes or up to 25 machine washes
Pour two capfuls (10ml) into a bucket or sink for hand washing. For machine washing in a front loader, use 4 capfuls (20ml). For a top loader, use 4 capfuls (20ml) for an average load and up to 6 capfuls (30ml) for a large load. Keep out of direct sunlight and use within 12 months of opening.
Size 500 ml .
Ingredients we avoid
sulphates / methylisothiazolinone / triclosan / phenoxyethanol/silicones / synthetic /colours / synthetic fragrance / pegs / quats / phthalate
Water (aqua), plant-derived surfactants, glyceryl caprylate (plant-based), Australian bush oils, essential oils, xanthan gum, acacia senegal gum, sodium phytate.
Scent Guide: TASMANIAN PEPPER & LAVENDER-RELAXING
A fiery bush oil with powerful germ killing properties. Tasmanian pepper has a soft woody fragrance, a perfect complement to relaxing Australian lavender, on a base of luxurious oils including bergamot and cedarwood.